Date: Wednesday 19 Jul 2017 Time: 3:30pm to 6pm
Venue: BusinessNZ, Level 6, 3-11 Hunter St, Wellington
How Two Intrepid Wellington Entrepreneurs Quickly Made $7 million in Sales on Amazon
Exporters are starting to realise the importance of e-commerce channels as a faster and often, more cost effective way to reach new markets. There are many options to choose from, so why might Amazon be the ideal choice for your business?
The presenters Sophie Howard and Hamish Conway from Sell Global have experienced the ups and downs of selling on Amazon, from scary New York Law Firm letters to selling an Amazon product business for 7 figures inside 2 years.
Here's some of what you'll discover in this action packed presentation.
- How Amazon compares to other eCommerce channels and why buyers flock to the platform.
- How Amazon fulfillment works around the world for sellers on the platform and why it's perfect for scaling fast.
- The product criteria to use to spot future best sellers and avoid the toughest competition.
- Does being New Zealand made make any difference when selling online in export markets?
- The expensive lessons learnt and some of the 'dark side' tactics encountered in selling over 600 different products on Amazon.
- Predictions on what Amazon in Australia will mean for New Zealand business – who should be concerned and who is this an ideal opportunity for.
- This presentation is ideal for business who are already exporting, thinking about exporting or even retailers looking to understand how they can respond to Amazons arrival.
Prices (per person):
Members: $15 + GST
Non Members: $30 + GST
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.