Doing Business in Mexico - what you should know
Date: Tuesday 17 Oct 2017 Time: 8:30am to 11am
Venue: Amp Chambers Level 2/187 Featherston Street, Lambton
Have you ever thought about expanding your business into Mexico?
Find out how to invest your time and money wisely with our latest trade event: Doing Business in Mexico - what you should know.
ExportNZ Wellington and the Wellington Chamber of Commerce are delighted to partner with the Mexican Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (PROMEXICO) to bring this seminar to Wellington.
Join us on Tuesday 17th October and hear from the Mexican Ambassador to New Zealand himself, HE José Gerardo Traslosheros Hernandez. Additionally, Esau Garza (Trade Commissioner of Mexico for Australia and New Zealand) will be speaking on how to tackle this lucrative market. The lineup is filled with knowledgeable experts that want to help you expand your business to a new height and a different country.
Other speakers include:
- Opening remarks from John Milford, Chief Executive of the Wellington Chamber of Commerce.
- A presentation by Leesa Phillips, Market Manager- Norther America NZTE
- Business case presentation by Peter Harris, CEO, CBL Insurance
- Concluding remarks by Catherine Beard, ECO, Export New Zealand
- Closing Remarks from Mathew O'Meagher, President, LANZBC
RSVP by 13 October to:
Prices (per person):
Non Members: $0.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.