Fees, Penalties & Claims
Information about Carnet Fees.
- All prices are exclusive of GST.
- Different courier options are available depending on your needs ranging from an overnight track and trace to same day Pace services.
- The Chamber cannot guarantee availability of Next Day or Same Day Service.
- Only 1 overseas country is included in the initial carnet fee.
(Application and Goods List received at least 72 hours* before Carnet is needed)
(Application and Goods List received between 36-72 hours* before Carnet is needed)
Same Day Service
(Application and Goods List received less than 36 hours* before Carnet is needed)
Goods List Non-Chamber Format
Reinstatement, Amendment, or Certified Copy Fee
How do I become a member?
I've got further questions – who can I talk to?
Our international trade team would be happy to speak to you on 0508 227 638 or email the team here.
- The time frames are based on working days. Public holidays are not included in the hours allowance.
- The Urgent and Same Day processing times are subject to the Chambers workload and this service cannot be guaranteed.
- Carnets cannot be sent to customers until the bond/indemnity/security is in place.
- Both the fully completed and signed application form and goods list must be received by the Chamber within the allotted times above to qualify for a particular price.
- Carnets and pages requested but unused will still incur all processing fees.
- Please ensure that the white re-exportation form is completed by US Customs when the goods depart the USA. Goods must be re-exported from the USA prior to the expiry of the Carnet.
- If the re-exportation counterfoil is not completed by US Customs then a regularisation fee will become payable to the Wellington Chamber of Commerce to cover the penalty fees levied by US Customs.
- If goods are not re-exported prior to the expiry date, penalty fees, and full payment of taxes/duties will be required.