Export Roadshow - Exploring Trade Barriers and Opportunities
Date: Thursday 27 Feb 2020 Time: 10am to 11:59am
Venue: Business Central, Level 7, 3-11 Hunter Street, Jacksonstone House.
27th Feb 2020 10:00am-12:30pm
BusinessNZ, Level 6, 3-11 Hunter Street, JacksonStone House
Attend our Wellington Export Roadshow – Exploring Trade Barriers and Opportunities
ExportNZ is bringing key government officials together to meet with exporters, aiming to hear about the trade barriers you face and discussing your options.
This session will be a mix of how government can help you, how ExportNZ can help you, and how you can help each other.
Come along and share your pain points and aspirations with the right officials in an intimate setting.
You will hear from;
- Catherine Beard, ED of ExportNZ – What ExportNZ is doing on your behalf and what more can we do for you?
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade – economic division – Update on FTA progress and dealing with non-tariff export barriers.
- Ministry of Primary Industries – regulatory advice service and market access – How we can help food and beverage exporters and the latest things to be aware of on market access developments.
- New Zealand Customs – border issues and BREXIT update.
- New Zealand Trade & Enterprise – your representative locally, are we meeting your needs?
Numbers are limited, so register now!
Fergus Grenfell: email@example.com
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.