Please contact us below if you wish to hear when this course will next be running
All courses include workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Create a safer workplace through effective accident management practice and incident investigation. Almost every accident involves a workplace risk or hazard. This course will teach you how to identify areas for improvement in an accident management system, use root cause analysis and understand how this is an effective method to give you key insights into preventing their occurrence in the future.
- Understand the importance of reporting and investigating workplace accidents and incidents.
- Learn how to recognise and overcome barriers to accident and incident reporting.
- Develop models for investigating accidents including multiple causation and root cause analysis.
- Improve your ability to write a compliant report that recommends preventive actions.
- Understand an accident often has more than one causal factor.
Members, early bird: $549 +gst
Members: $599 +gst
Non-members, early bird: $640 +gst
Non-members: $720 +gst
NZQA Unit Standard
17601 (Assessment costs additional)
Cancellations - Transfers - Refunds
We require ten clear business days notice of a cancellation to allow for a full refund or transfer to another course. Registrations that are cancelled with less than ten business days notice will not be eligible for a transfer or refund. Substitute participants are always welcome.