We're hiring for the following position(s):
1. Event Coordinator (Full time)
The Event Coordinator is responsible for the planning, execution and project management of core identified events that enhance our brand or service offering to our members, delivering on our Business Strategy and Vision. This position will work across the various income streams and across all brands directly connected to the Business Central Group.
About the role
- Ensuring identified events are planned, executed and delivered in the required timeframes, to a high standard and within expected budget
- Identify and liaise with appropriate stakeholders on event topics, source speakers, presenters, sponsors and venues
- Event day delivery: room set up, run registration desk, liaise with hosts, speakers, caterers, AV
- In conjunction with the Marketing and Membership Engagement team, coordinate the marketing and promotion of events to maximise attendance beyond target expectation
- Identify new innovative ways to engage with our members as the future of work changes
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with members, potential members, event or contra sponsors and key programme partners
- Event management experience beneficial
- Communications background to enable engagement with stakeholders
- Well-developed financial, analytical and interpersonal skills with a focus on accuracy and problem-solving
- Able to perform effectively under busy conditions and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated excellent organisational and planning skills
- Exposure to database systems would be advantageous
- Flexible and innovative approach to work
- Intermediate Level Microsoft Office suite including databases
- Demonstrated experience and capability in a customer service role
- Good communication skills, including phone manner
- Good levels of initiative and energy
- Able to occasionally work beyond normal office hours
- Integrity and honesty
Please apply via SEEK, with your curriculum vitae and cover letter.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 14 April 2023.
For a more comprehensive job description, please contact Charlotte Collins, Event manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.